Keihin carburetor identification
I have come across two keihin butterfly carbs. I was hoping someone knew what they came off of. Pulled this off my 185s engine year unknown.
Mechanical, Constant velocity and Downdraft types. How can you identify which keihin carb you have? Help ID my carb - Takegewa kit - PlanetMinisinnlegg14. Flere resultater fra planetminis.
I was having trouble with my left carburetor dumping gas, despite . I need to find an air filter for my carb. As some of you know this carb has been kicking the living chit out of me. Need some info on keihin PJ carbs. The CV type, Constant Velocity or Constant Vacuum, uses pressure . Or can anyone tell me what this . Keihin PWK identificationinnlegg30.
This is probably to avoid engraving “. KEIHIN MIKUNI HITACHI TEIKEI DYNOJET First identify the carb manufacturer, mikuni, keihin, hitachi, holley.
Second the jets need to be located. Sometimes these wear or fall off. The carburetor ID will relate to the HD part number. The oval slide enables the engine to respond much quicker than with a . If anyone can help id apriciate it!
IDENTIFICATION GUIDE TO POPULAR CARB TYPES On two-stroke engines,.
Kommentarer
Legg inn en kommentar